Inter-Tech Elektronik Handels GmbH, hereinafter Inter-Tech, assures that all sold Products are free from material and manufacturing defects. The warranty is an additional, extending and voluntary service of Inter-Tech and don´t touch the statutory liabilities of guarantee.
The warranty covers the below specified products and is valid only for customers who bought their product directly from an authorized dealer. A transfer of claims under guarantee, beyond the legal warranty claim, to third parties is not possible.
The duration of warranty starts from the date of the original invoice and ends on the date shown in the chart at the bottom. Any service within the warranty period won´t refresh or extend the warranty period.
Products, bought within the warranty period, which have a defect in spite of proper use, will be changed or repaired by Inter-Tech without any costs. Alternatively, in case this product is not available anymore, Inter-Tech reserves the right to change the defective product against a succeeding or equivalent model.
This extended manufacturer warranty is only available for customers living in Germany.
If the product isn´t faulty at Inter-Tech test, it will be re-shipped without any service. Inter-Tech reserves the right to invoice the incurred expenses.
- I. Standard
- The warranty service has to be claimed by the original dealer generally. Handling via Inter-Tech directly is only possible in exceptional cases and against refund of shipping costs.
Please contact us firstly by using our ONLINE CONTACT FORM. To complain the fault against a dealer or Inter-Tech, the original invoice is required.
- II. Exclusive
- The warranty service of some products can or has to be settled by Inter-Tech directly without any additional costs. Therefore it´s necessary to REGISTER THE PRODUCT in advance.
The affected products are shown in the chart below. This Service is only available in Germany!
No warranty claims are recognised when:
- Missing or damaged warranty seal,
- Damages caused by negligent behavior,
- Damages caused by improper use,
- Damages caused by external violence
- Damages caused by nonobservance of the manual,
- Damages caused by act of God,
- Damages caused by manipulation, upgrading, updating or reconstruction of hardware or software,
- Damages caused by other harm,
- In case of data loss Inter-Tech will only be liable at wanton negligence or deliberate intention or,
in all other cases, only for the recovery of data from a continuous, daily backup.
Inter-Tech does not assume liability for all other matters.
If changes of the statutory liabilities will complete, replace or invalidate one or some of the above named terms, the statutory liabilities will be binding. All other terms will be still valid.
For EU applies:
Claim for damages for slight fault will be excluded, unless:
- for damage of persons,
- it affects the product liability act,
- the guarantor injures essential contractual obligations.
For outside EU applies:
In case of legal permissibility at the point of purchase, the liability for direct or indirect damages, consequential harm caused by a defect or passed profit is excluded.